Saturday, February 18, 2012

*TAG*: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

1. Greed.
What is your most inexpensive and most expensive beauty item?
My most inexpensive would be my elf eye shadow primer, which was only $1! And my most expensive would be my Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette, which I believe was $52 when I bought it.
2. Wrath.
What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
What product has been hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with loose mineral eye shadows. I want to love them because they are so pretty but I have a hard time working with them until I press them. The hardest to get, for me, was my original Naked palette. Every time I had money, it was sold out. LOL
3. Gluttony.
What are you most delicious beauty products?
My lips smacker chap sticks! Love the smells!
4. Sloth.
What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Concealer. Sometimes I just don't feel like taking another step...LOL
5. Pride.
What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I would say my foundation because my skin is red and blotchy. I like how foundation makes it even.
6. Lust.
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eyes and hands.
7. Envy.
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Eye shadow palettes. I just can't get enough!

If you're reading this, you're TAGGED!!

Have a good weekend!

xo,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment