Monday, February 20, 2012

DIY: Make your own unique cover for your nook!! Or other e-reader.

I decided today I would make my own cover for my Nook! So I Youtubed "How to make a hollow book" and I watched this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS1XZOW4KWc
Quick, simple and to the point. I had bought this owl journal awhile ago at Ross. I have had it probably a year. So I figured this would be the perfect book and my Nook fit in there well. It was only $5 so a very cheap Nook cover.
The whole process probably took 4 hours! Yes, really! It is simple but time consuming. And the whole waiting for the glue to dry thing...LOL
I am so proud of myself. I have a pretty awesome looking Nook cover. It's way better than my basic black one I had. And I didn't have to spend a bunch to get it! The black straps that hold my Nook in are the ones from my black one. My black one had 4, so even though I took out 2, the two still in it holds the Nook so I will still be able to use it. :) YAY! I am so excited and I just had to share with you guys! I thought doing this would be hard but it's not so give it a try!
Here it is:




















Pretty cute right?! HA!
Happy Monday!! <3

xo,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment