Friday, February 24, 2012

My Smoothie Recipe!

I have been on a major smoothie kick lately. I have one everyday for breakfast, they are so good! And keep me full until lunchtime. So I wanted to share it with you guys!
(Sorry I didn't post yesterday! It totally slipped my mind. I can't believe I didn't even turn on the computer yesterday!!)
Anyway, here is what I use:


1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 cup of mixed berries(blueberries,blackberries and raspberries)
1/2 cup of milk
1 6oz container of yogurt. I like to use vanilla
Sometimes I add a banana



Put everything in the blender:
Blend it all for a minute or until it is well blended. If the strawberries are large, it could take awhile.



















Pour into and glass and enjoy! <3




















Happy Friday!!!!

xo,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment