Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.

I have been VERY hesitant in buying this product. Number one, it seems very expensive for what it is and I highly doubted it would last more than a couple days. I was browsing the cosmetic section of my local Rite Aid and noticed some Sally Hansen products were 75% off, including some of the nail polish strip colors. So I figured, why not. I will pick a couple to try. After the discount it was about 2.50. The one pictured is Violet Night. I also got a pink one, I forget the name.
I applied them February 14th. They didn't even last 3 days on me. I followed every direction given.
Here is a picture of them today, February 19th:











YUCK! :/ I couldn't keep them on any longer. LOL
I am not happy with this product at ALL and I will stick to my old fashioned bottle of nail polish that lasts longer than this!! For $9.99 retail, that is a major rip off, in my opinion. These are not worth it. Go buy yourself a bottle of OPI instead. You'll get way more uses.
Let me know what you think of these!

xo,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment