Friday, February 10, 2012

Small drugstore haul!

I haven't gotten myself anything in awhile, so the other day I picked up some things I had been eyeing for awhile(except the mascara, it's an old fave) and a couple new items that caught my eye.
If you would like to see swatches or more detail, please let me know!







So I got:
Jessie's Girl nail polish in JulieG. I wanted it because I am a big fan of hers and I don't have a color like this in my small polish collection. I got Maybelline One by One. It is my fave right now. I got the Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe. And two WetNWild trios in Silent Treatment and Walking on Eggshells.
I have used both of the palettes and I like Silent Treatment the best. I will do an eye look post soon!
Let me know your fave drugstore products!! <3

xo,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment