Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eye look using Urban Decay, baby!!!

I would have to say that Urban Decay is probably my favorite makeup brand, ever. They have not disappointed me YET! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL Anywho, here is an eye look I did the other day.







List of eye products used(Urban Decay unless otherwise stated):
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eye Shadows: Sin on the lid, Naked in the crease/transition area, Darkhorse to darken the crease and WetNWild Brulee for the highlight. Then on the bottom lid I used 24/7 Pencil in Flipside,smudged it out then set it with Painkiller or Alice from the Alice in Wonderland palette. In the waterline 24/7 Pencil in Zero. On the top lid Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black coffee.
Maybelline One by One mascara.
Filled in my brows with WetNWild pencil in Taupe.
This is probably one of my favorite eye looks and I wear it often! I get so many compliments on it. <3
I hope you guys like it and give it a try. Especially if you don't usually wear color, this is a fun way to make it more wearable, in my opinion!

xo,
Kali

2 comments:

  1. I love the detail of the coloured eyeliner on the bottom lashline, it's the perfect way to add something special to your look :)

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you!! It means a lot! Thanks for following!!

      Delete