Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Products I loved in 2011

Here is a list of my fave products of 2011!
If you would like me to review any of these, comment me! <3

#1.
MAC Brave. It's a satin finish lipstick. Just LOVE this color on me.
#2
Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in Party Pink. I believe it is also a satin finish. A great lip color for when I am wearing a neutral eye.
#3
Wet n Wild brow pencil. For .99 cents you just can't beat it!
#4
Lancome Le Crayon Khol. My fave eyeliner EVER! It stays on my waterline the longest.
#5
ELF setting spray. Love misting over my face after my makeup is done.
#6
NYC Bronzer in Sunny. I am on my 3rd one. Love it!
#7
ELF High Def. Powder. It makes my skin feel super soft. Love this powder.
#8
Revlon Colorstay for oily/combo skin. If your skin is oily, I suggest trying this foundation! It lasts me about 10 hours before shine comes through!! :D
#9
Loreal Studio Secrets anti-redness primer. This stuff does well at hiding my redness.
#10
Garnier Skin renew anti puff eye roller. I apply this after I moisturize. Great product.
#11
Urban Decay Naked Palette
#12
Too Faced Natural Eye palette
#13
MAC Naked Lunch shadow
#14
ELF Day 2 Night quad. At $1 it can't be beat. The taupe shade is just a shade lighter than MAC Satin Taupe.
Those are the products that stand out to me most and were well used in 2011. Hope 2012 is a great one for you all!
Thanks for reading!
xo,
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment