Thursday, January 26, 2012

Loreal Studio Secrest Anti-redness primer



I seriously LOVE this product. It works very well at covering my redness. I have extremely red cheeks. This doesn't take them away but reduces the redness dramatically. I have always been self conscious of this and ever since I found out green cuts the red, I have been hooked. I have tried just about every drugstore product and this has been my fave. There is one at Sally Beauty Supply I want to try; As it is half the price of this and more product. It's a full ounce versus this at .68oz. I haven't found reviews for it anywhere so when I try it I will review it here.
I do find when I don't wear this under my foundation, it doesn't apply as smooth or last as long. This product would also work great for pimples, redness around the nose or anywhere on the face.
Hope this helps! Remember, if you have any questions, ask below! Would love to hear from you!

Here's to no more RED!
Kali
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment