Thursday, March 22, 2012

Getting to know you TAG!

The Rules

1.Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the
questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you
have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4.Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to
tag

11 Things about me:
I have 2 sons.
I am married.
Our 8th anniversary is Friday!
I love music.
I love photography.
I have an amazing family!
I love giving gifts.
I have a Droid X.
I am obsessed with Youtube.
I am a good cook.
I recently lost 10lbs! And loosing more.


My 11 questions are
1. What beauty product can you not live
without? Foundation
2. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes
3. What is your favourite
film? The Notebook
4. What car do you drive? Mini Van
5. Do you have any siblings? One brother
6. What is your dream job? celebrity makeup artist
7. What type of music do you like? ALL!
8. Are you a cat person or a dog person? DOG
9. What skin type do you have? e.g. oily, dry
etc Oily/Combo
10. What is your favourite perfume? Circus Fantasy
11. How long have you been a
blogger? a few years but more seriously since January.

11 questions for YOU!
1. Favorite actor(male, female)?
2. Dream vacation would be to where?
3. If you could live any were in the world, where would you choose?
4. Favorite mascara?
5. What color is your MP3 player(if you have one)?
6. Favorite holiday?
7. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
8. Married?
9. Dream car?
10. Favorite makeup brand?
11. Would you rather leave the house with no makeup/nice hair or messy hair/nice makeup?

If you are reading this and you haven't done this tag, I tag you!
<3
Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment