Monday, November 16, 2009

Review: Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Liner

Photo courtesy: maybelline.com
So, I have had this long enough to write a review about it.
The shade I have is Blackest Black. It's is available in 3 colors. Blackest Black,Very Black and Brownish Black.
I am happy with this. I am new to liquid liner and was at the point of never using it again. Then I decided to try this out since I just love the Lash Stiletto Mascara. It's so easy to use! And the lines I make come out so good. The applicator is perfect. And the handle is long which for me is good because I can hold it more steadily. I will be honest and say the things I don't care for about it. It smudges really easily and dries a little too fast. Which in some cases, could be a good thing.
I bought it at Wal-Mart for about 7 dollars.
I hope this was helpful. I definitely recommend trying this out. If you have any questions, let me know!
xoxo,
Kali
* I used this liner in my Carolina Panthers Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment