Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Just a random blog/update :)

So, I just figured since I haven't been keeping up with this blog that well, I would take some time to write a little bit.
Halloween is done and over with. Had a great time with my sons! I can't believe it is November already!! CRAZY!! There are a lot of birthday's on my side of the family as well as Justin's side, this month. Aedan's birthday is also this month, on the 29th. He will be 2 years old!! I can't believe how fast it goes..It seems like just yesterday I was on my way to the hospital getting ready to have him...Makes me cry. :( lol
Anyway, I have been trying a few beauty products lately and I am going to be reviewing some of them soon! So be on the look out for that. This is pretty much why I started this blog. To show my makeup looks and share reviews with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment