Monday, January 21, 2013

My top 5 drustore picks!

So I realize I am behind. I totally forgot about the goal I made. I know LAME! :/
Life with kids and work just gets in the way.
Well, I am here with my top five drugstore picks! I got the idea here:
http://stillglamorus.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-top-5-picks-drugstore-makeup-must.html
So here's mine:

Foundation:
Revlon Colorstay for Combo/Oily skin. It is STILL my favorite. Nothing else works as good for me. My color is Buff.
Lipstick:
Loreal Fairest Nude 800
This is my favorite nude lipstick, it is my lip color but better. KWIM? It goes on smooth and I love the smell.
Mascara:
Maybelline One by One. It's very black and it separates my lashes well. It also doesn't get flakey.
Brow Pencil:
WetNWild brow pencil. LOVE this product and it's only $0.99. I love the color Taupe.
Concealer:
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles. This hide my dark under eyes very well!

So that's my list! Feel free to add some of your own!

xoxo
-Kali

No comments:

Post a Comment