Saturday, October 9, 2010

A great find if you are looking for a great eyebrow pencil!!

Normally I like to use brow powder and my fave is Anastasia, but I don't like using it all the time and sometimes it is too dark if my whole face is not done as dramatically as usual. Or if I am wanting to do a more simple or natural look that day. So since I didn't want to spend another $20 on powder, I decided to give pencils another try. So I went to the store and picked up a couple from Wet-n-Wild. For on .97 cents at Walmart, I figured it wouldn't be a huge loss if they were sucktastic! But they are AMAZING!!! I would pay a lot more for them!! They bled super well and look natural. I got "Taupe" and "Mink Brown". I also picked up a Maybelline Define-a-Brow in Light Brown($6) and the Wet-n-Wild ones are much better!
Just wanted to pass this great find along to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment