Thursday, June 3, 2010

Makeup Look Of The Day: Everyday Look.



















Here is my face of the day! I have been slacking with tutorials but figured I would do this real qucik today.

Face::
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Redness primer
Boots No. 7 Soft and Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Fair
Nars Blush in Orgasm

Eyes::
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC's Painterly Paint Pot
NYX For your eyes only in Mysterious Brown Eyes;
1st Shade: 3rd in from the left on the top all over the lid, the shimmery brown in the crease, and the lightest color as a highlight.
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in brown; on the top lash
L'Oreal HIP pencil liner in black; on the water line
CoverGirl LashBlastFusion mascara in very black
Anastasia Brow Kit duo in Brunette/Dark Brown, I used the lighter shade

Lips::
MAC's Lusterglass in Love Nectar

If you have any questions, just let me know!
Thanks for reading!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment